When time, complexity and confidentiality are critical, retained search firms are a sound option. Retained search is particularly appropriate when the need is urgent, the vacancy is causing significant pressures on company performance, or new projects emerge that must be quickly addressed.
Retained executive search represents a commitment from both sides and sends a strong message to candidates that the company highly values this opportunity.
As one of the Region’s primary retained search firms, we provide our clients with speed, quality, and guaranteed performance outcomes.
Our performance-based pricing structure ensures that you are provided with:
- Higher priority
- Lower risk of bad hires
- The best quality
- Headhunting capabilities
- Access to resources you don’t have
- In-depth Assessment strategies
At Bastian Consulting, our Consultants are committed to and accountable for filling your positions. The result of that singular dedication is an extremely high success rate for retained executive search.
To ensure that the candidate you hire will ultimately drive business success for your company, our retained search experts invest upfront in comprehensive research. For critically important hires, getting everything right the first time is crucial. By clarifying expectations and minimizing misunderstandings at the outset, we ensure that your organization moves efficiently through the retained recruiting process.
How much is your job vacancy costing you?
Use the below calculator now.
Your minimum revenue loss is dependent on how long this position stays vacant – it’s likely to be much higher than this!
*This is a general calculator. For improved accuracy, we advise you to speak to your Financial Controller.
Top Talent Resources.
Candidate REF: AZJF
Profile – A dedicated, self-motivated and multi-skilled PMO Strategist with wide range of transferrable skills that can be utilized in any business context including Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Customer Relationship Management, Program Management (Agile, Waterfall and Lean Methodologies), Financial analysis, R&I Management, People Leadership, Human Resources, Operational Excellence, Strategy and Transformation.
Strives to provide efficient and effective support for business processes by applying project management, change facilitation, strategic thinking and influencing skills when scoping, planning, and managing project activities to achieve effective business change.
Roles – Supply Chain PMO
Industries – FMCG, Manufacturing, Beverages
Salary– $150,000 plus superannuation plus bonus
Location – Melbourne
Profile – End-to-end Supply Chain transformation leader with experience in several continents and industries. Combines Can-do attitude, ERP expertise, cross-functional leadership and innovation to deploy strategies towards operational excellence and best-in-class customer service. Proven collaborative approach to strategic alignment and employee empowerment. Holds Masters in Economics and Sciences of Management.
Roles – Head of Operations, Operations Director
Industries – Consumer Goods, Medical Devices, Pharma, Logistics, Healthcare, FMCG, Retail
Salary – $260,000 plus superannuation
Location – Sydney
Profile – Managing Director with experience building up cross-border eCommerce Service Business Unit from zero to USD $200 million in 2 years. Experience developing warehouse capabilities to create logistics and supply chain solutions. Experienced relationship builder, creating partnerships with online marketplaces and payment platforms to yield new revenue pipelines. Holds a bachelor’s degree, Transportation and Highway Engineering as well as a as a masters degree in Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management.
Roles – Managing Director, VP eCommerce Services, Country Sales & Marketing Manager
Industries – Freight Forwarding, Ecommerce, Warehouse and Fulfilment, International Logistics.
Salary – $200,000 plus superannuation
Location – Sydney
Assignments we’ve delivered.
- Consulting – Associate Director IBP – Australia
- Consulting – Program Manager – Australia
- Consulting – Senior DC Design Consultant – Australia
- Consulting – Associate Director NZ – New Zealand
- FMCG – GM Australia – Australia
- 3PL – Contract Manager – Australia
- eCommerce – Head of Fulfillment Technology – Australia
- Building materials – Quality Health & Safety Manager – Australia
- Consumer goods – Head of Logistics – Australia
- Consulting – Supply Chain Director, Mining – Australia
- eCommerce – Head of Supply Chain – Australia
- Building materials – Logistics Manager – Australia
- FMCG – Plant Director – South Korea
- QSR – Managing Director Middle East – UAE
- QSR – Senior Strategy Manager – Australia
- Technology – Sales Director ANZ – Australia
- Technology – Professional Services Director – Australia
- Technology – Professional Services Director – Japan
- Technology– Managing Director Japan & Korea
- Beauty – AMEA Procurement Logistics Leader – Singapore
- FMCG – Supply Chain Director – China
- FMCG – VP QHSE APMEA – Thailand
- Logistics – Regional Operations Lead – China
- Technology (Blockchain) – Chief Technology Officer – Hong Kong
- Technology (Blockchain) – Chief Information Officer – Hong Kong
- Technology (Blockchain) – Regional Finance Director – Philippines
- Technology (IoT) – Chief Technology Officer – Australia