Export Operations Coordinator
Our client is an Australian-owned, family-run global logistics company that operates in over 60 countries providing an extensive global network that opens up a world of opportunities. They specialize in import and export air freight (express and consolidated) to sea freight (LCL and FCL), international and domestic delivery companies, warehousing and distribution, customs and quarantine clearance, and customs and quarantine clearance.
Join a team that takes pride in providing customers with quick access to all markets, greater control, and flexibility with their logistics and overall supply chain.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an Export Operations Coordinator to join their team in Condell Park/Taren Point.
The successful candidate will:
- Export Airfreight bookings with Airlines.
- Export Sea freight LCL & FCL bookings with Co-loaders & Shipping Lines
- Cross checking SLI’s, Commercial documents, Quarantine Declarations, and Dangerous Goods Declaration.
- Registering Consol and Shipments in Cargo wise
- Booking Transport for Air and Sea Freight collections
- Lodging EDN’s, CRN’s, PRAs, and Shipping line instructions
- Raising of invoices for all freight charges and additional handling charges.
- Liaising with Overseas Agents and organising pre alert documents.
- Experience in quoting customers and overseas agents.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum, 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or specific role
- Understanding of Australian Customs & quarantine rules & regulations.
- Understanding of Australian RMS rules in respect to road height & weight limitations.
- Understanding of Chain of Responsibility (CoR) laws.
- Intermediate Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Intermediate Cargowise.
- Possess a positive attitude with a strong customer focus.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills and reliability.
- Self-motivated & results orientated.
- Opportunities for growth and progress during dynamic and transformative times.
- Leading the industry as the top provider of commercial import and export air freight (express and consolidated) to sea freight (LCL and FCL), domestic & international courier services, warehousing and distribution, customs, and quarantine clearance.
- Competitive salary package and flexible hybrid working options for a healthy work-life balance.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please submit your application and/or email your resume to Genalyn Dizon, at email@example.com or call on 0272592007.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees, and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on 0272592007.