Our client is a clean technology innovator headquartered in Sydney, with a global presence, focuses on advancing solar solutions for safer, faster, and more affordable gigawatt-scale deployment. Recognizes and respects Indigenous communities, emphasizing a commitment to reconciliation and global collaboration.
They are currently seeking a Procurement Officer for permanent position based in Mascot, Sydney.
About the Role
The purpose of the Procurement Officer’s role is to support the company’s Procurement function through the management, planning, execution, and governance of both S2C (Source to Contract) and P2P (Purchase to Pay) activities across the business. The role will be required to work cross functionally and proactively to procure product and/or services for the right price, quality, and specification in line with the company’s policies and principles.
The successful candidate will:
- Support supplier screening, selection, assessment, and qualification
- Lead and document RFx processes in line with agreed strategy
- Negotiate commercial terms and contracts
- PR/PO management with focus on timeliness and quality
- Support the technology team to source products of suitable quality and specification.
- Material master data creation and maintenance
- Support supplier relationship maintenance and performance management
- Liaise with freight forwarders to facilitate relevant transportation activities
- Assembly partner support as required.
- Management of material, financial and document flows between suppliers, the company and assembly partners.
- Business compliance including record keeping, approvals, spend within budget and conducting business in line with company policies and procedures.
- Develop procurement processes and procedures with a continuous improvement mindset
- Assist in procurement-based reporting and analytics
- Deliver on KPI’s and business metrics
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree qualified with Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Qualification including CIPS, CPSM, CSCP, CSCM or similar
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a procurement, category, or supply chain management role.
- Experience dealing with international supply chains.
- Experience with technical and engineering-based material, drawings and documents preferred.
- Experience in solar or renewables industry is preferred.
- Experience with commodities markets would be beneficial.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call 0433422980.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on 0433422980.