Our client is a global leading consultancy that offers innovative digital and supply chain solutions. They work with some of the most leading brands and have strong presence in Asia Pacific region, including offices in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand, and in the UK and USA.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant to join their team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Apply now and be part of the force shaping the future of global business transformation.
About the Role
Accountable for deploying superior analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate solution
alternatives and establish financial justification for a diverse range of clients.
- Working with experienced Project Teams to deliver requirements for multiple clients.
- Collating and evaluating complex information to solve critical problems.
- Conceptualizing and modeling supply chain solution alternatives to agreed client requirements.
- Assessing the effectiveness of broad supply chain and logistics processes for clients through the development of discounted cash flow business cases.
- Producing high quality reporting on time.
- Engaging and developing effective working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment to project deliverables.
- Driving and supporting initiatives to create a highly engaged, high performing culture.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of Malaysian and ASEAN vehicle requirements and legislations to develop alternative solutions.
- Utilising internal systems in accordance with expectations.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Operational excellence – ability to establish strong market presence.
- Highly competent systems management.
- Accurate and timely reporting.
- Builds positive relationships and culture.
- Takes accountability for outcomes, supports projects to strong commercial results, plans well and delivers against the plan.
- Confident presenter and listens effectively to teams and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multiple industry experience, ideally within Retail, 3PL or FMCG
- Experience in working through the delivery of major projects.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer and business requirements.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
- High level commercial and business acumen
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office tools.
- Familiarity with CRM – Salesforce a plus
- Experience in Transportation is necessary.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Ivonna at email@example.com.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to send a message for feedback on your application at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org.