Our client is a global leading consultancy that offers innovative digital and supply chain solutions. They work with some of the most leading brands and have strong presence in Asia Pacific region, including offices in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand, and in the UK and USA.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an Analyst to join their team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Apply now and be part of the force shaping the future of global business transformation.
About the Role
As a Supply Chain Analyst, under the guidance of Project Managers and Directors, you will undertake quantitative analysis to deliver best in class solutions in the Supply Chain and Solutions arena.
- Work under the supervision of the Strategy Project Team to meet client requirements.
- Conceptualize and model supply chain solutions aligned with client needs.
- Specify data requirements, extract/collect, and format data for project use.
- Manipulate large databases and perform data cleansing using Excel and database tools.
- Develop project documentation to a client-presentable standard.
- Create business case models to establish the investment case for proposed transformations.
- Support the preparation and delivery of project management plans.
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment to project deliverables through clear communication and collaboration.
- Comply with all safety requirements to maintain a secure and healthy work environment.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, ideally within Supply Chain, Logistics or Engineering/IT.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Ivonna at email@example.com.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to send a message for feedback on your application at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org.