Country General Manager
Our client is an Australian owned and operated company that was founded in 2018 with the aim of offering the finest solutions for the problems that inevitably affect the value of our fresh food supply chain.
They are at the forefront of logistics management, assisting fresh food supply chains in giving consumers access to fresher, healthier produce. They are a rapidly expanding technology firm that offers farmers and retailers timely and insightful data by fusing hardware, software, and analytics into a single approachable, user-friendly service.
They provide a broad and interesting work environment tied to the problems and solutions of the 21st century food supply as a business that values a varied workforce in a supportive team culture of creative thinkers and active problem-solvers.
They are now experiencing exceptional growth and expanding internationally into South Africa.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Market knowledge of produce and growers distribution market (fruits and vegetables)
- Strong P&L experience
- Active clients in the agriculture industry
- Experience working in a supply chain/logistics/technology
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in Thailand.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.