Our client is a primary supplier of automotive aftermarket parts in Australia and New Zealand. Through a network comprising 556 stores, 12 advanced distribution centers, and a workforce of over 6,200, they specialise in reselling and distributing automotive replacement parts, accessories, and tools
Be part of their team and enjoy a world of benefits, from competitive perks to a culture that fosters growth and success.
About the Role
The Supply Chain Transformation function is responsible for the identification, planning, design, development, and deployment of solutions that enhance the business performance of the company’s Supply Chain.
The team ensures the effective planning, delivery, governance, and reporting for key project and change initiatives. It ensures capital investments are delivered in the most effective and cost-efficient way and that these investments support the delivery of the Supply Chain strategic plan and improvements across their operating model.
The role of Systems Analyst is accountable for the delivery and support of technical components of solutions within the Supply Chain IT Portfolio. The role partners cross functionally to deliver and embed solutions that enable performance improvements across the supply value chain.
The successful candidate will:
- Proactively troubleshoots and resolves issues that arise during the implementation. Updates and maintains the project issues list, which includes prioritizing the issues.
- Collaborate with vendor to resolve production issues with applications within the portfolio.
- Works with stakeholders to test and implement interfaces between company products or external systems.
- Works directly as part of the project team during configuration, testing, training, and implementation.
- Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve.
- Plans most aspects of work within specified deadlines within changing priorities.
- Ensure that all tasks are executed within established duration and comply with the company’s defined standards.
- Assist with project enhancement and client change requests to increase the effectiveness of applications within the portfolio.
- Work closely with the business to analyse and evaluate business needs, define requirements and create/update business processes.
- Maintain Quality Assurance by following a structured approach to system testing, unit testing and UAT testing. Assist with controlling the deployment of new software, software upgrades and software updates to production environments to minimise software defects, errors, and re-work.
- Take proactive action to ensure that WHS practices and policies are in place to provide a safe environment for themselves and all team members, and adhere to legislative requirements, company expectations and other safety initiatives.
- Follow safe work and operating procedures at all times.
- Ensure the work area is kept in a neat and tidy manner, free from hazards.
- Promptly report all OHS hazards, injuries, and incidents
- Understand and demonstrate behaviour in accordance with all Company policies and procedures, including Code of Conduct, Discrimination, Bullying and EEO and all applicable laws whilst ensuring continual compliance with relevant legislation relevant to the role including WHS.
- All other tasks as directed by Manager.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
• Minimum of 3 years in technical and / or systems analysis or equivalent development environment
• Strong problem-solving competence and ability to execute on tasks.
• Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
• Experience implementing, customizing, or supporting any of the following applications: Manhattan Active, Manhattan WMOS, Schaefer WAMAS, Dematic Pick Director / Sort Director, MyFreight, Ignition FMS, Shippit, PowerBI or other related data ETL and reporting tools, SQL, Jira / Confluence
• Experience working in retail IT.
• Ability to influence and be an effective communicator.
• Customer Focus – crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
• Collaboration – You must be expert in working effectively and cooperatively with others, establishing, and maintaining good working relationships across teams and geographies.
• Communication – You are a great communicator, written and verbal (in-person or virtual), clearly conveying information and ideas to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Technical Skills – Project Management, Project Reporting, Logistics, Distribution, Systems, Inventory, S&OP and Systems Knowledge (e.g., SAP, WMS, APO, Microsoft suite).
• Tertiary education in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Engineering.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call 0433422980.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on 0433422980.