Our client is a primary supplier of automotive aftermarket parts in Australia and New Zealand. Through a network comprising 556 stores, 12 advanced distribution centers, and a workforce of over 6,200, they specialise in reselling and distributing automotive replacement parts, accessories, and tools
Be part of their team and enjoy a world of benefits, from competitive perks to a culture that fosters growth and success.
About the Role
The Supply Chain Transformation function is responsible for the identification, planning, design, development, and deployment of solutions that enhance the business performance of the company’s Supply Chain.
The team ensures the effective planning, delivery, governance, and reporting for key project and change initiatives. It ensures capital investments are delivered in the most effective and cost-efficient way and that these investments support the delivery of the Supply Chain strategic plan and improvements across their operating mode.
The role of Integration Analyst is responsible to plan, evaluate, oversee, and configure the integration of WMS systems. They will ensure that all current and future systems are working together efficiently.
The successful candidate will:
- Developing and maintaining data assets and integrations, including data modelling, classification, development of business rules to support data quality and integrity, and integration with systems, analysis tools and visualisation tools.
- Developing and maintaining data standards, integration playbooks, and roadmaps to meet the organisations target state goals.
- Design, implement, deploy, and configure solutions for application integration deployments.
- Utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology with an underlying migration goal to cloud-based technologies.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team with minimal or no supervision from delivery leads.
- Work with team members to progress enhancements and issues through Jira problem lifecycle.
- Undertaking projects in collaboration with business areas across the organisation, including scoping, planning, and delivering a range of project tasks against agreed timelines.
- Working collaboratively with stakeholders to find and develop solutions to business problems & opportunities, by communicating with staff and partners to understand their requirements and capabilities.
- Designing and delivering reporting and visualisation capabilities to support the organisations digitisation and continuous improvement goal.
- Works directly as part of the project team during configuration, testing, training, and implementation.
- Performs professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly defined issues.
- Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve.
- Plans most aspects of work within specified deadlines within changing priorities.
- Ensure that all tasks are executed within established duration and comply with the company’s defined standards.
- Stakeholder engagement with clear communication of who and what is required for all activities.
- Planning the scope of the work required for small to medium assignments.
- Support IT project teams to identify and manage dependencies, changes, risks, and issues. Escalate where necessary. Drive and motivate delivery teams.
- Understand process steps and data flows end to end across involved systems (warehouse
- Take proactive action to ensure that WHS practices and policies are in place to provide a
safe environment for themselves and all team members, and adhere to legislative
requirements, company expectations and other safety initiatives.
- Always follow safe work and operating procedures.
- Ensure the work area is kept in a neat and tidy manner, free from hazards.
- Promptly report all OHS hazards, injuries, and incidents
- Understand and demonstrate behaviour in accordance with all Company policies and
procedures, including Code of Conduct, Discrimination, Bullying and EEO and all
applicable laws whilst ensuring continual compliance with relevant legislation relevant to
the role including WHS.
- All other tasks as directed by Manager.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in delivering small to medium assignments with multiple stakeholders / skill groups involved.
- Strong problem-solving competence and ability to execute on tasks.
- Understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Experience implementing, customizing, or supporting any of the following applications: Manhattan Active, Manhattan WMOS, Schaefer WAMAS, Dematic Pick Director / Sort Director, MyFreight, Ignition FMS, Shippit, PowerBI or other related data ETL and reporting tools, SQL, Jira / Confluence
- Bachelor of Computing Science or relevant degree
- 4+ years Data Integration Analyst experience
- Experience with Microsoft Technology Stack, M365, Azure, SharePoint, SQL Server, and the Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, and Power BI)
- Customer Focus – crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Collaboration – You must be expert in working effectively and cooperatively with others, establishing, and maintaining good working relationships across teams and geographies.
- Communication – You are a great communicator, written and verbal (in-person or virtual), clearly conveying information and ideas to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Report writing skills with Crystal Reports, Power Bi, SQL Server scripting or similar Integration Analyst Experience in system implementation projects.
- 3+ Years experience Azure development
- Cloud Adoption Framework such as Bedrock
- Azure Dev / DevOps certification
- Strong Web API development using ASP
- Azure Functions
- Azure Logic App
- Azure APIM
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Event Grid/Hub
- Azure Key Vault
- Azure SQL – Knowledge on SQL query
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call 0433422980.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on 0433422980.