Our client is a company specializing in workplace support. They provide a wide array of products and solutions for businesses, encompassing office essentials, furniture, safety equipment, and technology solutions. They cater to various organizations, from SMEs to large enterprises, across different sectors.
Join our client for a fulfilling career in a culture of continuous improvement, safety, and diversity. Enjoy flexible work arrangements, learning programs, and volunteering opportunities. Apply now to be part of a company that cares deeply about making a positive impact in workplaces and beyond.
About the Role
To develop, execute and communicate financial plans and commercial performance improvement initiatives that improve Supply Chain, customer, logistics operations and financial outcomes.
The successful candidate will:
- Development of the right ‘commercial mindset’ amongst the senior management team
- Establishment of a continuous improvement focus that drives the team to constantly improve performance in a sustainable and ultimately self-evolving manner.
- Support and challenge the SC Director and SC lead team to develop the medium-to-long term SC strategy that will provide with a defensible cost base in the future and provide a clear competitive advantage in the market.
- Support the development and implementation of IBP / S&OP practices (from a financial planning perspective)
- Lead the modelling of business scenarios and potential market offer changes.
- Ensure all campaigns are effectively planned for and modelled from a SC financial perspective, ensuring accurate costings, and strongly supporting all profitability analysis.
- Manage all business case development for CAPEX and improvement initiatives.
- Establish best-in-class operational performance reporting across all SC operations.
- Manage the processes, tools and data sources required for effective budgeting and forecasting (over a rolling 12-month horizon)
- Lower SC costs as a % of sales
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Commerce or a related discipline are imperative; post graduate qualifications of CPA/CA or MBA will be highly regarded.
- Expertise in the supply chain, particularly DC and Transport operations
- Experience of reporting tools as well as the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in WMS / TMS and Labour Management systems
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Mature and professional written and verbal communication skills enabling one to speak confidently on technical issues that will influence business results.
- Experience with SAP ERP, SAP Business Planning and Consolidation tool, SAP Business Intelligence / data warehouse reporting tools, advanced analytical and reporting tools all preferred.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.