Senior Project Manager
Our client is known for its expertise in advising clients on citizenship-by-investment and residency-by-investment programs offered by different countries around the world.
Experience unparalleled career growth and exciting opportunities. Elevate your professional journey by applying now and become part of a team that values innovation and growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group COO, the job holder will support the Group COO in all operational and organizational tasks. The job holder will work closely with the Group CEO, the Members of the Executive Committee, and the Office & Department Heads to coordinate high-profile projects, business development and collaboration activities.
The successful candidate will:
- Managing complex and high-profile projects
- Implementation of the Group Strategy
- Strengthening existing and developing new business relationships
- Negotiating and closing contracts
- Supporting and improving current government mandates
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Project management and sales track record
- Min. 5 years managing complex and high-profile projects
- Min. 2 years of sales experience
- Exhibited political and organizational agility
- Managing resources and leading project teams
- Strategic planning and vision
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Stakeholder management
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity, and trust
- Masters degree or higher from leading university
- Background in strategy consulting (McKinsey, BCG etc.)
- Negotiation Level English and preferably in at least another world language
Attributes & Behaviours
- Team player focused on cooperation and delivering results.
- Solution oriented and effective communicator
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Positive attitude and outlook
- Effective cross-cultural communication (awareness of global cultural customs and regional differences/nuances)
- Willingness to travel
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.