Manufacturing Manager – Asia
Our client is a global leading consultancy that offers innovative digital and supply chain solutions. They work with some of the most leading brands and have strong presence in Asia Pacific region, including offices in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand, and in the UK and USA.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Manufacturing Manager to join their team in Bangkok, Thailand. Apply now and be part of the force shaping the future of global business transformation.
About the Role
Accountable for providing hands-on technical expertise in all aspects of manufacturing (process, equipment selection, production line & facility layout).
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Hands-on manufacturing and project engineering experience.
- Previous Production/ Plant or Engineering Manager role preferred.
- Experience in leading, supporting & delivering capital projects.
- Customer interaction with experience of synthesizing customer requests into practical solutions and communicating these effectively with Client.
- Supplier interaction with experience of defining clear functional and technical specifications and negotiating costs.
- Broad manufacturing experience across multiple areas preferred.
- Ability to quickly comprehend & understand machine, process & control functionality, and apply to basic engineering principles.
- Ability to research machinery process & control issues where not experienced.
- Ability to produce basic engineering drawings, layout development, on AutoCAD.
- Strong communication skills (site visit reports, minutes). A good mix of seek to understand & operational empathy.
- Good Excel, PowerPoint, analytics knowledge (Tableau/Power BI).
- Technical expertise in quality, water & energy.
- Electrical systems including machine control.
- Continuous improvement/lean practitioner (no black belt required)
- Production scheduling, planning and workforce management.
- Maintenance including, asset care, autonomous maintenance & reliability engineering.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in Thailand.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.