Executive Assistant/Business Support Manager
Our client is a global leading consultancy that offers innovative digital and supply chain solutions. They work with some of the most leading brands and have strong presence in Asia Pacific region, including offices in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand, and in the UK and USA.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant/Business Support Manager to join their team in Cleveland, Ohio. Apply now and be part of the force shaping the future of global business transformation.
About The Role
The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the President, North America as well as general office management responsibilities. As much as possible, the executive assistant will also support the administrative needs of the rest of the North American leadership team, including but not limited to, travel and expense management and supporting the submission process for new business opportunities.
This role will also play a key role in establishing the company in North America and support the North American expansion into the future.
The successful candidate will:
- Drives and supports initiatives to create a highly engaged, high performing culture.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships
- EA Support for the General Manager
- Calendar management
- Travel Management
- Credit card reconciliatory/expenses for General Manager
- Business Support
- Work with the GM and North American team in the creation and organization of key pitch material
- Prepares, designs, and manages creation of submissions and pitch materials as required.
- Creates high quality capability statements across the service offering.
- Drives the development and implementation of pitch collateral for the business.
- Successfully consults with key stakeholders on submissions.
- Maintains an active list of all submissions in North American market.
- Ensures documents are error free.
- Builds corporate stationery for use across the business.
- Creates high quality case studies, Supply Chain, Property, Project Services
- Support the North American management team as/if required. i.e., travel and calendars.
- Supporting with recruitment, contracts, administration, travel, and events as well as coordinating onboarding for new starters to ensure induction and set up works smoothly.
- Coordinate with IT and IT requests as needed.
- Responsible for office supplies – kitchen, bathroom, stationery, printing supplies, drinks, and first aid kit.
- Coordinate contractors such as cleaners and maintenance personnel.
- Responsible for maintenance of office equipment, furniture, and fittings.
- Manage phone extension listings/business card orders.
- Security fob register maintenance
- Reception, including managing meeting rooms, bookings, caterings, and supplies.
- Leverage Cleveland H&S material. Develop Cleveland Material and communicate with team.
- Responsible for bringing safety processes to life in the North American team.
- Compliance with all safety requirements.
- Utilizes internal systems in accordance with expectations.
- Provides high quality reporting within expected timelines.
- Communicates effectively, frequently, and accurately.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Degree in business, but not essential
- Highly capable across Microsoft office suite
- Minimum 5 years in general administrative support
- Calendar and travel management experience
- Proficient in MS Suite, Adobe Suite, Photoshop
Attributes & Behaviours
- High attention to detail
- Ability to engage with others in a professional manner.
- Work autonomously, work with minimal supervision
- Understanding of brand and adhering to set guidelines in a bid support process.
- Organised and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development.
- Ability to multi-task and to be a self-starter.
- A clear communicator both written and verbal.
- Continually looking to improve through challenging and improving documents, structures, and processes.
- Demonstrate flexibility in approach to work and workloads.
- Ability to perform steadily during peak workload.
- Team building, promoting a positive work environment and morale building.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Genalyn at email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have full working rights in location.
Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give Genalyn a message for feedback on your application.