Senior Consultant WMS
Our client is a global leading consultancy that offers innovative digital and supply chain solutions. They work with some of the most leading brands and have strong presence in Asia, including offices in Singapore and Vietnam, and in the UK and USA.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant WMS to join their team in Sydney or Melbourne. Apply now and be part of the force shaping the future of global business transformation.
About the Role
The main purpose of this role is to consult to clients on a range of DC related topics including WMS to drive outcomes including cost reduction, performance improvement and optimization.
The successful candidate will:
- Actively contribute to cross functional teams within the business and engage in and delivery cross functional education and training sessions as required.
- Continuously review and maintain their own capability, as well as that of any direct reports, comparative to the supply chain industry.
- Identify areas for development in themselves and any direct reports and openly and proactively discuss these with their line manager.
- Perpetuate a positive, proactive, team-based culture within the business through regular and effective communication.
- Contribute to building a strong team ethos that facilitates continuous improvement and the creation of a high-performance culture.
- Working with an external client to understand their requirements, complete Project Requirement documents.
- Project management
- Supply chain
- Network and process optimisation
- DC design
- Automation design
- WMS implementation
- Transport modelling
- International logistics
- Review DC operational activities and rapidly draw up the As Is current process flow and work with the external client to develop the future To Be requirements.
- Support clients through end-to-end WMS program delivery from requirements definition, through vendor selection, solution design, build and implementation.
- Lead the solution design across all solutions impacted by WMS including ERP, WCS and DC modules such as Labour Scheduling and Slotting
- Lead the solution configuration and data setup.
- Translate the process and functional design into operational procedures.
- Develop training material.
- Develop and support WMS Change Management program.
- Support the client through go live and post go live stabilisation.
- Timely and accurate forecasting of work to be undertaken.
- Effective allocation and time management of resources to balance workload with capacity.
- Accurate recording of time spent on clients, projects, and tasks to enable correct invoicing and profitability analysis.
- The company and client safety compliance in all areas.
- Reporting of LTI and LTIFR as required.
- Attendance at and delivery of relevant training sessions as required.
- Ensure all work environments are optimised for safety.
- Significant safety incidents are avoided.
- No unmanaged injuries.
- Maintain and enhance existing client relationships by securing repeat business.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships by delivering on our commitments and providing high quality work.
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships to support future growth of the company.
- Ensure client communication is proactive to manage expectations and keep them informed of issues, progress, and variations.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the duration of the project.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of client needs.
- Produce high quality client reporting on time and free of errors – review output of any direct reports to ensure the same.
- Read client situations accurately and understand their business needs and targets.
- Effectively manages operational risks across projects.
- Effectively monitor operational risks across active projects and tasks.
- Escalate any risks identified internally through relevant project reporting lines.
- Ensure any assumptions used during analysis and design are validated by the client and are clearly communicated in any collateral presented.
- Establishes and maintains positive relationships with relevant industry groups/people.
- Embrace and deliver training and development opportunities to continually improve industry, product, and service knowledge.
- Apply industry best practices and sharing of initiatives across clients to maximise profitability and future work for the company.
- Support the development and delivery of content to aid in new business acquisition.
- Participate in new business meetings with clients as required.
- Utilises internal systems in accordance with expectations.
- Ensures appropriate training is undertaken in proper use of systems.
- Develop and maintain effective internal systems and tools in accordance with expectations.
- Continuously evaluate and make suggestions as to potential improvements to internal systems and processes.
- Identify new opportunities to leverage better systems or processes that enhance the company’s service offering or capabilities.
- Produces high quality reporting on time.
- Maintains positive working relationships across the business.
- Communicates effectively, frequently, and accurately.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven track recorded with a Tier 1 WMS implementation at a technical and / or functional level.
- Familiarity with Slotting and Labour planning
- Experience of ERP / WMS integration design
- DC operational experience
- Experience of process design
- Proven problem-solving ability with an eye for extracting relevant key information.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field
- Considerable experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Capability to use reporting solutions such as cognos and use SQL to query application DBs an advantage.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of typical supply chain software platforms and systems.
Attributes & Behaviours
- Extremely strong analytical and problem-solving skills is a must.
- Ability to prepare professional collateral that can effectively deliver a complex message to a client in a manner that can be readily absorbed
- The ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer and business requirements, with appropriate stakeholder engagement and management.
- Effective communication, presentation skills. • Well-developed and effective negotiating skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective time management and self-discipline
- Highly organised and able to juggle competing priorities effectively.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com call 0433422980.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61418147423.