Our client is a global leading consultancy that offers innovative digital and supply chain solutions. They work with some of the most leading brands and have strong presence in Asia Pacific region, including offices in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand, and in the UK and USA.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Simulation Consultant to join their team. Apply now and be part of the force shaping the future of global business transformation.
About the Role
Accountable for development, maintenance, and optimisation of simulation models to support project delivery across network & DC design & optimisation. Additionally, supporting with product management to ensure simulation development is controlled and effectively embedded into BAU.
The successful candidate will:
- Works with internal project teams to support with simulation model development & validation according to the project teams functional requirements.
- Develops & maintains an internal model library that is well documented and used to build project models.
- Ensures that all project models follow best practice and incorporates learnings back into an internal library.
- Supports with product management to ensure that the development roadmap is defined and controlled.
- Produces timely and accurate work to a high quality.
- Accurate recording of time spent on clients, projects, and tasks to enable correct invoicing and profitability analysis.
- Company and client safety compliance in all areas.
- Effectively manages operational risks across projects, escalating risks where necessary.
- Apply industry best practices and sharing of initiatives across clients to maximise profitability and future work for the company.
- Develop and maintain effective internal systems and tools in accordance with expectations, identifying new opportunities to leverage better systems or processes that enhance the company’s service offering or capabilities.
- Perpetuate a positive, proactive, team-based culture within the business through regular and effective communication.
- Contribute to building a strong team ethos that facilitates continuous improvement and the creation of a high-performance culture.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Industry programming experience in simulation or equivalent (Simulation, PLC, emulation)
- Has previously built & developed simulation models in industry.
- Supply chain industry experience highly beneficial
- Product management experience would be beneficial but not required.
- Highly organised, with the ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer and business requirements, with appropriate stakeholder engagement and management.
- Effective time management and self-discipline
- Advanced numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to prepare professional collateral that can effectively deliver a complex message to a client in a manner that can be readily absorbed.
- Tertiary degree in Engineering or similar essential
Attributes & Behaviours
- Delivers results: A proactive, self-driven, individual. This person takes accountability for outcomes, can manage multiple competing priorities, and deliver to a project plan.
- Strategic and commercial mindset: Ability to step back and look at big picture, understands how to create value, contributes to commercial results, leverages expert knowledge, leading practices, and professional expertise.
- Learning Agility: Embrace disruption, prioritise, and support personal development.
- Change Endurance: Champion for change and continuous development. Will work closely with a product manager to support implementing initiatives and improving methodologies.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.