Senior Sales Executive
Our client is a global player in the logistics and transportation services sector, headquartered in the United States. It has a long history, with roots dating back over a century. Over the years, it has evolved into one of the world’s largest third-party logistics (3PL) providers, serving a diverse clientele.
They offer a comprehensive range of services designed to facilitate the efficient movement of goods throughout the supply chain. It serves as an intermediary between shippers and transportation providers, offering a variety of transportation options, including road, rail, ocean, and air freight, as well as intermodal solutions.
They are now looking for a Senior Sales Executive to join their team in Bangkok, Thailand.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Generate new sales revenue and grow customer base.
- Solidify customer relationships and close new businesses.
- Sales forecast, planning and implementation.
The successful candidate will:
- Identify, prospect, develop and increase new business development opportunities
- Understand the customers’ supply chain needs and develop consultative logistics solutions that address the customer’s unique issues and goals.
- Prepare competitive quotations and tailored recommendations to customers.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure the ongoing success and sustainability of the accounts.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase revenue flows from the allocated portfolio.
- Makes recommendations to management for forecasting, business planning and strategy for Pipeline business while ensuring branch alignment.
- Accurate upkeep of Pipeline Opportunities.
- Coordinates resources and collaborates throughout Company’s network to sell multiple products and services.
- Able to grasp industry trends in Trade, Regulatory and Market Intelligence information and communicate to customers
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following:
- Degree/Diploma in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Business or Sales & Marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in freight forwarding and supply chain industries
- Proven sales track record
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Able to quickly learn new systems and apply its functionalities to daily work.
- Result oriented and customer focused
- Proactive, aggressive, self-organized and hard working
- Able to work under pressure and solve problems independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Strong command of English (written & oral)
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Genalyn at email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give Genalyn a message for feedback on your application.