Associate Director – Strategy
Our client is a global leading consultancy that offers innovative digital and supply chain solutions. They work with some of the most leading brands and have strong presence in Asia Pacific region, including offices in Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia and New Zealand, and in the UK and USA.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director – Strategy to join their team in Sydney. Apply now and be part of the force shaping the future of global business transformation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Accountable for providing senior leadership and developing team expertise spanning key aspects of management in a supply chain consulting business, with an additional objective of supporting the Senior Executive Team with ensuring the company is recognised as having leading Supply Chain consulting capability in the Asia-Pacific.
- Responsible for delivering the project, client, commercial and practice outcomes from projects lead and managed.
- Effective allocation and time management of project resources to balance workload with capacity to produce agreed project deliverables within agreed timeframes to requited standards and quality.
- Accurate and timely forecasting and recording of time spent on clients, projects and tasks by self and project team members to enable correct, revenue forecasting, invoicing, planning and profitability analysis.
- Informs and consults Lead Engagement Directors to assist in proactively manage client expectations, keeping them informed of risks, issues, progress, and variations.
- Effectively manages operational, commercial, or reputational risks across projects, escalating any issues identified to the LED, as appropriate.
- Ensures all projects close out procedures are followed, including invoicing, 3-way reviews, IP harvesting and archival.
- Leads the development of effective client project bids and proposals.
- Contributes content including innovative approaches, frameworks, and compelling client case studies towards proposals.
- Builds relationships with both current and non-current clients to drive continued new market and business development for the company.
- Actively engages and pursues new business opportunities both with existing clients and new clients and actively pursues on-sell and cross-sell opportunities from current engagements.
- Developing eminence, expertise and thought leadership in nominated supply chain domains and focus industries.
- Supports the recruitment, training, development, and retention of high performing talent.
- Coaches and develops project teams members and career coachees in required skills, competencies, and behaviors
- Provides timely, constructive, and honest feedback and input to staff coaching conversations and performance reviews.
- Contributes to and drives a high performing, proactive, collegiate, and empowered teambased culture within the business.
- Supports and drives well-being, inclusivity, leadership, and diversity within teams and across practice.
- Develops and drives the creation, standardization and continuous improvement of methods, tools, accelerators, thought leadership and collateral.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant tenure and experience in a management role in supply chain/logistics in a majorindustry (retail, FMCG etc.) group and/or supply chain consulting practice.
- End to end supply chain functional knowledge and experience
- Experience in leading and working through the delivery of major projects.
- A self-starter with capability to work independently and develop oneself and others professionally.
- Demonstrated advanced problem-solving skills, even when issues are complex and ambiguous.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Knowledge and experience interpreting business financial statements and developing project business cases.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer and business requirements, with appropriate stakeholder engagement and management.
- Effective communication, presentation, and system skills
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office tools
- Well-developed and effective negotiating skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.