Design Lead WMS
Our client designs, builds, and delivers cutting-edge supply chain, omnichannel, and inventory software. They are looking for passionate and driven individuals like YOU to be part of their incredible team.
Our client’s journey began in 1990, and since then, they have been at the forefront of innovation, continuously shaping the future of supply chain management. With years of experience under their belt, they boast a proven track record of success, creating a reliable and trustworthy work environment.
Join a company that has achieved extraordinary milestones and garnered the trust of over 1200+ esteemed global customers. Our client’s software solutions have enabled businesses to optimize their sales processes, streamline operations, and create unparalleled value for their customers.
- Lead functional design sessions to understand current client landscape and requirements.
- Work with technical project team members to support technical and integration design.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the client during the design phase of the project.
- Utilizing all available resources and knowledge of base product functionalities and features, design a comprehensive solution to meet the client’s requirements.
- Where required lead the ideation and design of client specific extensions and custom work.
- Lead product demonstrations related to the solution design. Where required lead conference room prototypes (CRP) of solution options.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvements.
- Utilize industry best practise knowledge to guide client in business decisions related to the solution.
- Responsible for design documentation preparation and client sign off, including on-going design maintenance throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensures key project goals and metrics are discussed and addressed throughout the project.
- Ensures work is complete within specified deadlines and according to priorities set by the project manager and client.
- Mentor and guide other project team members to ensure quality work.
- Oversee remaining project phases (solution build, system configuration and testing) to ensure a successful go live.
- Identify future base product solution enhancements and work with R&D and Product Management to prioritize for future releases.
- Minimum of 50% travel is expected.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- WMS consulting and design experience. Must have experience of leading and completing a WMS solution design. Experience with Manhattan Warehouse Management for Open Systems or Manhattan Active Warehouse Management is desirable.
- Additionally experience in Labour Management, Slotting Optimization and/or Reporting would be an advantage.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of design frameworks, patterns, and tools through modifying existing designs or creating new ones.
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has expertise with operational practices of at least one supply chain distribution product area (e.g., warehousing, transportation planning).
- Has experience working in a client/customer facing role within a supply chain or software
- Experience in the following industry verticals would be an advantage: Retail, Fashion, Grocery, Automotive Spare Parts.
- Should be able to Independently perform assignments to achieve stated objectives and be able to manage and guide project work for other members in the project team.
- Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Supply Chain, Engineering, Computer Science, Business or other related field.
- 4 years of post-bachelor’s experience in services or comparable consulting experience.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call 0433422980.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on 0433422980.