Senior Consultant WMS
Our client designs, builds, and delivers cutting-edge supply chain, omnichannel, and inventory software. They are looking for passionate and driven individuals like YOU to be part of their incredible team.
Our client’s journey began in 1990, and since then, they have been at the forefront of innovation, continuously shaping the future of supply chain management. With years of experience under their belt, they boast a proven track record of success, creating a reliable and trustworthy work environment.
Join a company that has achieved extraordinary milestones and garnered the trust of over 1200+ esteemed global customers. Our client’s software solutions have enabled businesses to optimize their sales processes, streamline operations, and create unparalleled value for their customers.
- Proactively troubleshoots and resolves issues that arise during the implementation. Updates and maintains the project issues list, which includes prioritising the issues.
- Performs detailed design for client specific enhancements.
- Mentors’ other consultants.
- Works with customer to test and implement interfaces between MA products or external systems.
- Works directly with the customer project team (primarily onsite) during configuration, testing, training, and implementation. Leads parts of the CRP.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of a particular product or platform to the completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Has basic knowledge of additional products or platforms.
- Minimum of 50% travel required.
- Performs professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly defined issues.
- Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve.
- Plans most aspects of work within specified deadlines with some need to change the priorities.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience and Knowledge of T-SQL, SSRS, Microsoft SQL Server Database Platforms and IBM Cognos
- Experience with any warehouse management system is highly recommended.
- Experience with XML, JSON and related standards including XSL.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a client/customer facing role within a supply chain or software organisation.
- Experience with database troubleshooting (SQL)
- Strong warehouse operations and systems experience
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience deploying software.
- Customer Focus – You must know the value of putting at the centre of everything we do, crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Collaboration – You must be an expert in working effectively and cooperatively with others, establishing, and maintaining good working relationships across teams and geographies.
- Communication – You are a great communicator, written and verbal (in-person or virtual), clearly conveying information and ideas to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call 0433 422 980.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on 0433422980.