Head of Supply Chain
Our client is an Australian, family-owned business that focuses on producing health food through sustainable means. Their passion to provide nutritious food for the community and love for the the planet has made them become Australia’s most loved health food.
If you are a supply chain professional seeking a leadership role that combines environmental stewardship, community engagement, the production of healthy foods, and excellent career progression, this one is for you.
About the Role
The Head of Supply Chain will play a critical role in driving strategic initiatives and operational excellence to future proof their supply chain. Your responsibility will be to oversee this well-established business function and drive transformational change initiatives as they ready their business for rapid growth. In this role you will shape and own core business processes and maximise supply chain efficiency, quality of product, service, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare the end-to-end supply chain for 2x growth and servicing sophisticated national customers.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to improve supply chain performance and reduce costs while maintaining quality standards.
- Define and implement future network strategy that is likely to involve business relocation.
- Facilitating the roll out of a robust S&OP / demand planning process in conjunction with the finance team will be a key short-term priority.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders, including suppliers, distributors, and internal teams to ensure alignment and successful execution of supply chain activities.
- Champion an ambitious ESG agenda through the entire organisation that focuses on carbon emission reduction, reduction of solid waste and community / social engagement across scope 1, 2 and 3.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for the supply chain processes to ensure consistency and compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to drive innovation and process improvement throughout the supply chain.
- Stay up to date on industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulatory changes that impact the supply chain.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers, conducting regular reviews and assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements in collaboration with other departments.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following:
- Proven track record of developing and executing strategic supply chain plans that drive operational excellence, cost savings and customer satisfaction.
- Has championed / lead a supply chain transformation project.
- Must have prior experience in running warehousing, logistics and production functions in an FMCG (ideally health food) environment.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in substantially similar roles
- Experienced in servicing national customers (e.g., Woolworths or CWH)
- Must have championed ESG strategies & initiatives across cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex data sets and develop insights that drive business outcomes.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong commercial acumen and keen business interest to drive profitable sales growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or relevant fields (desirable)
- An agent of change who knows how to engage, motivate, and drive fresh thinking across teams.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on number +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.