Senior Project Manager
About the Role
To oversee the successful delivery of multiple projects to contractual and commercial targets by effectively managing and leading the project team, rigorously enforcing quality and health and safety standards. Projects involve the design, supply, and installation of baggage handling/cargo systems worldwide and may require incumbent to spend time on site as dictated by the
schedule. A strong focus on selected regional sales activity, including presenting and negotiating bids to the point of confirmation.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following:
- A tertiary engineering qualification preferred; a mechanical background would be an
- Minimum of five years’ relevant experience in project management including on-site management capability
- Proven experience in negotiation and conflict management
- Proven delivery of project outcomes with contractual documentation
- Sound working knowledge of contractual and commercial issues.
- Sound working knowledge of financial management and budgeting processes including the ability to estimate cost to complete and forecast cost at completion.
- Sound working knowledge of project scheduling and planning.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of the Glidepaths products and abilities.
- Has the ability to gain in-depth knowledge of clients and potential clients.
- Strong business acumen and able to think strategically and identify new product/business opportunities.
- Ability to provide estimates at a glance of layout drawings.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Smart and well-presented appearance that reflects Glidepath’s professional image.
- Must be able to travel frequently; this is essential to successful performance in the role.
- Sound technical knowledge and excellent communication skills are vital for this role.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Ivonna at email@example.com or call on number +61433422980.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61433422980.