We are seeking a Senior Consultant Bangkok to work for a global leading transformation consultancy and get a chance to work with some of the world’s leading brands. The role will be accountable for consulting with clients on a range of supply chain related topics resulting in driving outcomes providing cost reduction, performance improvement and optimisation to leading supply chain operations.
- Working with external clients to understand their requirements, complete Project Requirement documents, tender to developers and/or contractors and manage the developer, contractors, consultants, fit out contractors and other key stakeholders, as required.
- Produces timely and accurate forecasting of work to be undertaken and high-quality reporting.
- Effective allocation and time management of resources to balance workload with capacity
- Accurate recording of time spent on clients, projects, and tasks to enable correct invoicing and profitability analysis.
- Company and client safety compliance in all areas.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships by delivering on their commitments and providing high quality work to support future growth of their company.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of client needs.
- Ensure client communication is proactive to manage expectations and keep them informed of issues, progress, and variations.
- Effectively manages operational risks across projects, escalating risks where necessary.
- Apply industry best practices and sharing of initiatives across clients to maximise profitability and future work for their company.
- Develop and maintain effective internal systems and tools in accordance with expectations, identifying new opportunities to leverage better systems or processes that enhance service offering or capabilities.
- Perpetuate a positive, proactive, team-based culture within the business through regular and effective communication.
- Contribute to building a strong team ethos that facilitates continuous improvement and the creation of a high-performance culture.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following:
- Highly organised, with the ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer and business requirements, with appropriate stakeholder engagement and management.
- Effective time management and self-discipline.
- Advanced numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to prepare professional collateral that can effectively deliver a complex message to a client in a manner that can be readily absorbed.
- Well-developed and effective negotiating skills.
- Tertiary degree in Business or similar essential and Masters in Business or similar preferred
- Delivers results: Takes accountability for outcomes, supports projects to strong commercial results, plans well and delivers against the plan.
- Communication & influence: Confident presenter, listens effectively – to teams and clients, able to effectively support project teams to manage and achieve outcomes through stakeholders.
- Builds and develops positive relationships: Is clear in their communications, has a commitment to shared purpose and goals, collaborates with team members, develops self.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Tony at email@example.com or call on number +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.