We are seeking a Program Director in London to work for a global leading transformation consultancy and get a chance to work with some of the world’s leading brands. The role will lead the delivery of supply chain transformation program workstreams for their major clients. The primary objective of this role is to ensure the successful delivery of supply chain improvement outcomes for our client, and in doing so, cement them as their long-term partner for all future supply chain initiatives.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following:
- University graduate or equivalent experience in relevant business discipline
- Technical competency or experience in related areas across program management such as; PMI, PMP or Prince2, Agile, Six Sigma, Business Analysis, process management, change management and advanced statistical analysis techniques
- Expert level suite of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc.), MS Project.
- Expert level experience in at least one Logistics discipline and thorough general understanding, in particular strategy formulation and / or transformation delivery
- Preferred experience in Retail, FMCG and Industrial products industries.
- Knowledge and experience in business case development including NPV and IRR analysis.
- Business analysis skills, with an ability to understand and critically assess information of all forms.
- Demonstrated experience in complex programmes for a large diverse organisation
- Solid understanding of commercial context and the learning agility to apply this within role to improve outcomes functionally and for the business.
- Understanding of the key drivers of the business and be able to guide others in delivering functional solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to articulate views in a simple succinct way with ability to influence others to a course of action.
- Proven ability to establish strong working relationships across all levels within the organisation
- Experience working within supply chain related change programmes, with automation solutions.
- Understand the key drivers in the business and how these translate into your key deliverables functionally.
- Experienced driver of large successful change initiatives across functional/project
- Strong leadership skills, team oriented and interest in the professional/personal development of others
- Committed to the value of collaboration & teamwork through sharing of information and experience.
- A leader, who provides direction and coaching, encourages teamwork, inspires confidence, and enlists the best performance of colleagues and external resources.
- Able to develop informed points of views for program risks and issues, and to present these convincingly to an audience.
- Ability to leverage strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally, and to influence key decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with senior client stakeholders to drive outcomes with dependencies on cross functional teams.
- Able to effectively communicate and work with executives through operations in client organisations, and with technical experts.
- Flexible to work on different types of assignments.
- Must be willing to travel as required for the role
- Interest to continually learn and improve – client’s businesses, the company, and personally.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Tony at email@example.com or call on number +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.