We’re currently seeking an experienced Finance Accountant in Melbourne to work for our client who is a global leader in the automotive manufacturing business. The main purpose of this role is to run the day-to-day accounting and finance operations whilst driving accuracy and ensuring integrity in the financial data.
- Work with the broader finance function and stakeholders of the finance function to assist with the monthly financial close in a timely and accurate manner from end to end.
- Collaborate with the Financial Controller in providing timely and accurate financial information to the Leadership Team.
- Assisting with monthly pack preparation along with any other month end flash reporting deadlines with value addition, accuracy and attention to detail being key in these processes.
- Perform sales, gross margin, cost and production analysis as well as linking analysis to underlying operational business drivers for any relevant changes.
- Adding value by supporting with continuous improvement projects, such as creating templates and automating processes.
- Controlling income, cash flow, expenditure and ensuring inventory and cost accounting are accurate.
- Finance / Business Degree Qualification.
- CPA / CA Qualification.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a Big4/mid-tier firm. 1st mover’s are highly preferred.
- Demonstrated high level of technical expertise in financial accounting requirements and practices, including a high level of analytical skills.
- Experience in Manufacturing and/or FMCG is an advantage.
- Working in a collaborative environment with each other and the clients as a team supporting every person to develop themselves further and be their best.
- This role offers job stability and overall job satisfaction for the right person.
How to apply
If this role peaks your interest, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.