We’re currently seeking an experienced Operations Manager in Sydney. Our client is a peak industry body in the telecommunication industry in Australia. This is a critical role within the team and is responsible for managing the nationwide mobile phone and accessory collection and recycling operations for the business. You will also be responsible to manage the execution of the end-to-end operations of the program to ensure the program achieves its key performance indicators.
- Working in a collaborative environment with each other and the clients as a team supporting every person to develop themselves further and be their best.
- This role offers job stability and overall job satisfaction for the right person. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business, and to be part of a team that works together to provide quality services to their clients.
- This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a long-term professional role that offers job stability and overall job satisfaction.
- Hybrid working structure offered.
- Lead day-to-day operations : Fulfilment of collection vessels, book collection of recyclable products, manage outsourced 3rd party logistics provider and recycler, provide recycling certificates to collection partners, and approve supplier / partner invoices.
- Manage reporting and analytics of program performance to drive continuous improvement, identify risks and operational efficiencies (internal and external).
- Own the end-to-end management of the collection channels with a focus on priority channels to deliver strong brand awareness and meet annual collection targets, ensuring that the majority of product collected is in scope for the program.
- Actively manage strategic relationships with key stakeholders across the complete operations of the program including within the membership base, government, and outsourced partners.
- Play a lead role in the expansion of the program through developing and implementing process improvements and building strategic relationships with new members.
HOW TO APPLYjerrin@bconsult.io GOOD TO KNOW A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list. DIVERSITY & INCLUSION We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability. NOTES: Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at +61487932504.If this role peaks your interest, email your CV to