ABOUT THE ROLE
Operational execution of our client’s strategic, growth, customer satisfaction and profitability plans of the site.
Strong operational leadership is one of the greatest levers to our client’s success. From experience, strong operational leadership results in improved planning, less client escalations, efficient operations, positive P&L results, improved throughput, improved coaching of our teams, improved safety, better setup, and layout of warehouses.
Opportunity to work within an exciting company with high growth prospects, with many career growth opportunities, in an exciting industry (eCommerce 3PL), and implementing world leading ecommerce fulfillment technology including AI powered robots, automation and digitization.
Non-automation site – existing operation (10,000 sqm).
- Team Leadership / People Management
- Team Coaching and Improvement
- Improve Customer Experience
- Stakeholder management
- Continuous improvement / Process implementation / Process updates
- Communication skills
- Zero LITFR onsite – with a zero tolerance for unsafe behaviours
- New customer onboarding completed on time and within budget, in partnership with customer onboarding team, with a keen focus and active participation in ongoing customer service satisfaction thereafter.
- Great communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Good coaching and mentoring style
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment that is eCom 3PL.
- The successful candidate will need to be a strong mentor and coach to a new / inexperienced team and create a strong and positive culture onsite.
- The successful candidate will need to be able to set up a new warehouse operation (in partnership with the project team), train the team members, create efficient warehouse flows, and then run the day-to-day operation very efficiently and to profitability targets.
- The successful candidate will be a good people manager, with great soft skills and communication skills.
- There will be automation onsite, so the successful candidate will need to drive the change management journey with the team, to achieve a successful implementation and then ongoing improvements.
- A track record of being highly customer-focused and customer-facing – video & phone calls, emails, chats, etc. and always representing the best of our client’s company.
- Site P&L experience required.
- Personally organised
- High-level communication
- Strong work ethic
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call 0433 422 980.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on 0433422980.