Business Support Administrator
We’re currently seeking a Business Support (contract to permanent role) in Melbourne to work for our client who offer dedicated services in: Professional Pest Management, Industrial Vegetation Management, Lawn & Landscape, Mosquito Management, and Range & Pasture.
- Events: Be the lead for organizing and coordinating events such as conferences, meetings or company-wide activities.
- Finance admin: Work with Finance to manage the Rebates and Commissions process. Be the lead and update the business on best practice for usage of Credit Cards and Manual payments
- Customer Admin: Support the Business to create and manage Vendors and PO’s. Be the lead to update the business on best practice & for the end to end process which includes payments are being made on time. Be the lead with Contract Management & CLMS.
- General Admin: Be the lead to interact with key internal and external stakeholders, for example enquiries via websites, emails & phone calls. Interact with the landlord for matters like Aircon, lighting, reception and be responsible for office supplies.
- Marketing admin: Be the lead with Pack Centre including POS and Clothing & others as required
- Providing administrative support: This may involve tasks such as overseas booking travel arrangements. Be the lead for Customer data collection, inputs, reviews: for example Turf end user sales reports.
- Collaborating with other departments: Collaborate with the MD & other departments including market development, regulatory, customer service, supply chain, sales and finance to align the ANZ strategies with the company’s overall goals.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Jerrin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61487932504.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61487932504.