We’re currently seeking a Marketing Executive in Melbourne to work for our client who offer dedicated services in: Professional Pest Management, Industrial Vegetation Management, Lawn & Landscape, Mosquito Management, and Range & Pasture.
- Assist in developing and implementing the company’s brand strategy.
- Ensure that all marketing efforts serve immediate and long-term business goals by identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Ideal candidate will have experience in Website Administration, CRM Administration, Social Media Management and General Marketing activities.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 would be desirable.
- Working in a collaborative environment with each other and the clients as a team supporting every person to develop themselves further and be their best.
- This role is ideal for someone who is interested in a Part-time opportunity with hybrid working structure.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Jerrin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61487932504.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61487932504.