Implementation Account Manager – 4PL
ABOUT THE ROLE
Responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships for new Enterprise accounts won by the New Business Team, connecting with key stakeholders in the customer environment, managing and setting up systems and process for new accounts and ensuring that the back office shared services provides ongoing quality solution that meets customer needs.
- Develop and maintain multi-tiered relationships with clients
- Manage new accounts through a hyper care period
- Train new customer on the systems and process
- Build detailed documentation and work flows
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Manage client expectations
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Ensure account retention
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics, including KPI management, SLA negotiation and RFQ responses (renewal)
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proactive engagement- calls customers to advise on permanent rectification of an issue
- Examine freight as a cost component of sales
- Obtain referrals where opportunities exist
- Pay weekly visits, conduct formal monthly reviews, and quarterly business reviews with executive sponsor
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 1-2 years of account management or other relevant experience
- Understanding of Sales, Finance, Billing, Business Analysis and Quality Control
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Proven creative thinking ability to overcome customer rejections
- Adaptable in dealing with ever-changing conditions
- Be part of an organisation that puts its people first
- Great team and workplace culture
- Ongoing support, training and development
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please submit your application and/or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org call 0433422980.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on 0433422980.