Senior Project Manager – Automation
We’re currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to work for a leading transformation consultancy globally. Our client is the #1 advisory firm in APAC for complex industrial property projects. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that delivers best in class solutions in the Supply Chain and Logistics solutions arena.
The successful candidate will:
- Drives and supports initiatives to create a highly engaged, high performing culture.
- Is a visible role model.
- Administer everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide technical support to all parties.
- Coordinate with team (Client/ MHS Vendor / Builder) to resolve all issues within required timeframe.
- Collaborate with MHS integration team to ensure compliance to all client requirements and appropriate training to Implementation against contractual obligations.
- Conduct formal system testing at various stages of the project.
- Coordinate regular working group meetings, status reports, schedule updates and manage ongoing risks, resources, and costs as required.
- Manage implementation and validation of variations in collaboration with relevant
- Supplied management and partnering.
- Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance to timeline and collaborate with stakeholders for all
- Lead an optimal integrated implementation plan between the nominated builder and MHE supplier
- Support Project Managers in the commissioning of the sites.
- Support Project Managers in the management post go-live operations through to achievement of design objectives.
- Continually inform and engage with Client stakeholders on key issues and opportunities relating to the delivery of the DC implementation program.
- Continually drive consistency and alignment across all sites so that efficiency is enabled, and learnings are captured continually through the implementation program.
- Lead Governance forums and Project control groups on a regular basis to ensure conformance to plan and deliverables are delivered to time and quality specifications.
- Development of implementation strategy which will involve identifying the tasks that need to be completed to prepare staff for new ways of working
- OH&S requirements and regulations as well as comprehensive documentation of all aspects of this together with site team (builder, subcontractors, automation)
- Risk assessments were conducted and documented prior to equipment handover for production
- Design coordination and management between contracted parties
- Manage integration of MHS and Building program plans to ensure best program outcomes.
- Provide implementation leadership through DC program governance and alignment across sites.
- Ensure collaborative outcomes by leading regular integration meetings.
- Manage contract scope and variations to ensure optimal program outcomes.
- Provide MHS oversight, problem resolution management, commissioning, ramp up, and post go live management.
- Mitigation role to govern site and mediate issues between Builder and MHS supplier.
- Leadership role in leveraging learnings from initial sites and ensuring optimal time and cost outcomes for follow on sites.
- Work with technical experts (e.g., in DC Design, Transport, Property Development, IT) to develop informed solutions for Clients.
- Stay abreast of market developments, or conduct/manage secondary research as required.
- Contribute willingly to all levels of a project, from
- Leading/Managing through to being a supporting team member, as required by each assignment.
- Ability to travel, principally to client locations.
- Compliance with all safety requirements.
- Ensures adequate training is undertaken to meet requirements.
- Ensure all work is undertaken in safe manner and if any hazards are identified, the appropriate parties are notified.
- Utilises internal systems in accordance with expectations.
- Produces high quality reporting on time.
- Maintains positive working relationships across the business.
- Communicates effectively, frequently, and accurately.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience with major automation suppliers
- Ability to lead and deliver complex automated systems, inclusive of commissioning and testing phases
- Contract management experience with specialisation of understanding and negotiating terms
- Adaptable communication for a variety of audiences
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in project management and program management and able to drive the completion of tasks.
- Able to develop informed points of views for infrastructure delivery challenges, and to present these convincingly to an audience.
- Able to effectively communicate and work with executive through to operations in client organisations, and with technical experts.
- Flexible to work on different types of infrastructure delivery projects.
- Interest to continually learn and improve – client’s businesses, Company, self.
- Expert level suite of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams etc.), MS Project.
- Basic AUTOCAD experience
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.