Senior Director – Supply Chain
ABOUT THE ROLE
To lead the Sydney Supply Chain Division. This includes driving pipeline, revenue and profitability of the division, oversight and management of the practice, ensuring there are adequate resources available to deliver on client needs and that performance of the supply chain team is being well managed and team members are engaged and being developed.
The successful candidate will:
- Is a visible leader, coach, mentor and role model creating a supportive, high performing culture founded on accountability and based on clear performance expectations, and strategically aligned objectives and KPIs
- Ensures recruitment supports both current business requirements and future growth
- Actively encourages development of the team, ensuring succession planning is in place for critical skills across the department
- Has oversight of, and monitors performance of the Sydney supply chain team, ensuring that high performance is recognised and rewarded, and underperformance is actively managed
- Identifies and actively pursues new business opportunities
- Develops strong relationships with executive/senior client stakeholders on key target accounts, including acting as Executive Sponsor, proactively identifying account growth and cross-sell opportunities
- Ensures strategic client accounts are being proactively managed to support a healthy project pipeline and ongoing profitable growth
- Monitors customer feedback and voice of customer outcomes celebrating successes and addresses any performance/expectation gaps
- Executes the divisional Strategic Plan, annual budget and financial targets in consultation with the Executive Director
- Manages quarterly review cycle assessing progress against divisional plan including objectives, milestones and targets
- Drives and reports progress against key divisional strategic initiatives and 90-day strategy implementation plans as required
- Manages budget in line with expectations and ensures proper budget protocols are in place and costs are controlled
- Effectively manages operational risks across the business
- Reviews monthly financial/business reports, analyses and acts of trends and contributes ideas to improve business performance based on results and forecast
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience as a senior supply chain consulting professional /supply chain leader
- Preferred deep knowledge/ experience in Professional Services, Retail or FMCG industries
- Thorough understanding of the cross functional areas and systems of large and complex supply chain including driving economic value
- Demonstrated advanced problem-solving skills, even when issues are complex and intangible
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and successfully develop diverse and technical teams
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively with senior business stakeholders to drive outcomes with dependencies on cross functional teams
- Demonstrated strong business nous and commercial negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and internal stakeholder management skills
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.