Senior Project Manager (or Project Director)
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will allow the successful candidate to be exposed to multiple top tier clients with varied delivery roles (Employers Representative and/or Construction Project Manager) and contribute to market leading industrial project delivery across Malaysia and Singapore.
The role will require you to develop considered, comprehensive and coordinated responses to the projects throughout the project design and delivery phases.
Coordination and oversight of all the project components will be key to ensuring Project Objectives and KPI’s are completed in accordance with systems of managing time, cost and quality.
The successful candidate will:
- Using strong technical construction experience and knowledge, ideally in the industrial sector
- Successfully managing multiple projects concurrently
- Using strong management and negotiation skills in all aspects of contracts including management, administration, variations and claims
- Using solid problem-solving skills to develop efficient and optimal solutions
- Supporting and contributing to the business’ culture
- Leading and mentoring colleagues including Project Managers and Assistant Project Managers
- Using strong client and stakeholder management
- Optimising and maximising consultancy business commercials
- Strong use of systemisation and structured reporting
- Driving and achieving the best outcomes for clients and the business
- Driving growth and development both personally and professionally
- Supporting business growth by seeking new business opportunities
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- We are seeking a Senior Project Manager who is looking for a career move with an extensive opportunity to grow their career in the industrial sector. You will be fluent in Bahasa Malay and English, and preferred to have experience working for an international REIT, contractor or developer previously.
- You hold a tertiary qualification and bring at least 10+ years’ experience in the construction industry, ideally in the fields of project management, contracts administration or engineering related disciplines.
- You have initiative and solutions-based problem-solving skills to produce practical and efficient development outcomes in a broad range of construction projects.
- You have proven experience delivering multiple complex projects, successfully managing strategic client relationships and leading project teams.
- You have the drive to complete and close-out projects to client’s high-standards and expectations.
- You understand the dynamic collaboration and dialogue amongst team members, clients, and stakeholders is key to successfully realising the best outcomes and have a track-record of building strong personable relationships with your clients, builders, and consultants.
- You recognise the importance of effective communication and can convey your ideas clearly and concisely in both written and verbal forms.
- You think outside of the box to produce win-win solutions to challenging issues and achieve resolution without the need for contractual and legal interventions.
- You value your team, contribute to its culture, and foster individual strengths.
- Work for the APAC leading Supply Chain Advisory firm
- Help deliver world leading industrial property solutions
- Work with exciting clients
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.