Ops Excellence Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lead process excellence by improving productivity, quality and lowering costs of the operation within warehousing facilities by identifying, defining, and implementing process and operational improvement initiatives.
The successful candidate will:
- Measure of success will be improvements over the baseline KPIs on cold room logistics program, and satisfying country operations teams who require support.
- Manage the development, training, implementation and adoption of the C.I. culture, initiatives, and programmes with our warehouse operations.
- Manage the development and delivery of best practice to achieve operational excellence and standardisation across the business.
- Identify opportunities, define and financially justify projects, manage project activities, track project status and results.
- Ensure business operating systems and processes are delivered to the internal client group and provide the appropriate training, education and mentoring support as required to enable functional and operational excellence.
- Delivery of ad-hoc projects as directed including participation in operational review, improvement plans and cold room design activities.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Recognised Project Management Qualifications, Agile, Six Sigma, Lean, 5s etc.
- Experienced working with process improvement within a large organisation.
- In Depth knowledge of Warehousing and Management systems.
- Experience with Ops excellence in pharma operations
- Knowledge of GDP/GMP and ISO standards for pharma
- Able to develop people, teams, and process project opportunities and work with leadership and operations to define CI initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal) with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with all stakeholders of various levels.
- High attention to detail with strong analytical skills
- Lead the continuous improvement function for a leading cold chain service provider
- Exciting career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary on offer
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.