Head of Southeast Asia
ABOUT THE ROLE
Looking for a uniquely qualified self-starter to help lead and develop the cold storage operations across Asia. Responsible to build out a regional team for a cold storage developer with the aim of becoming the preeminent cold logistics operating company across Asia.
The successful candidate will:
- Leader of a team that executes new client on-boarding at existing or new warehouses (starting in Singapore and Korea).
- Initiate and oversee conceptual warehouse design process and lead coordination with client and external partners to detailed design phase (handover to architect).
- Initiate and oversee conceptual energy facility (proprietary and conventional cooling/freezing systems) design process, and lead coordination with client and external partners to detailed design phase (handover to architect).
- Coordinate with company Design and Build teams in an advisory role, as needed, throughout the D&B process until facility commissioning.
- Coordinate with company HQ Corporate Development function on new country entry strategy and input on strategy elements (client demand drivers, facility features.
- Develop a team of country-based resources to support operations excellence programs and culture.
- Frequent travel to Korea will be required.
- Grow market profitably and position organization as clear market leader for services rendered.
- Help guide the company to represent itself as a market leader in Asia Pacific, which combines, mature, and emerging countries, and is very fragmented market.
- Support multi-national organizations that are establishing operations or rolling out cold storage solutions.
- Full P&L responsibility.
- Help retain, develop, and recruit the right talent and business partnerships.
- Drive new business and added business with existing customers.
- Promote, market, speak, and highlight company’s success in the market and globally through experience in market.
- Manage a tight business with quality forecasting, collections, and operational performance.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- Worked in a MNC with a client facing role.
- Lead multi-country teams for projects related to warehousing.
- Process oriented DNA.
- Exposure to cold chain logistics.
- Exposure to life sciences/pharma.
- Enjoys working with smart people and no politics.
- Proficient English and native second language (ideally Mandarin or Korean).
- Lead the market growth of an innovative cold chain service provider
- Full P&L responsibility
- Competitive salary on offer
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.