Senior Principal Consultant – Technical Services
Our client designs, builds and delivers supply chain, omnichannel and inventory software to support sales. They were founded in 1990, they have over 1200+ global customers and have spent over $650 million in R&D between 2009 and 2020.
They have over 3,400 employees world-wide with core markets in Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Goods, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Medical and Pharmaceutical, Third-Party Logistics, Carrier, Government.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Principal Consultant for Technical Services to join their team in Singapore.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the initial install of applications and subsequently trains the customer on the install process.
- Work with appropriate customer team members to implement interfaces/integrate with external systems.
- Work with appropriate local and global personnel to develop and test interfaces between multiple products.
- Provide technical design solution for the product in client framework.
- Proactively troubleshoots and resolves technical issues that arise during an implementation.
- Provide onsite technical support as needed throughout the solution implementation project.
- Participate in training, keeps up to date with latest technology trends, and mentors or supports training of trains new employees.
- Be required to travel a minimum of 50%.
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following skills and attributes:
- 8-10 years of post-bachelor’s experience in software related technical field.
- 3-5 years of technical services experience delivering cloud-based enterprise software
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse management software or omni-channel order management software highly considered.
- Hands-on working experience of Object-Oriented Analysis, Design, and familiarity with standard J2EE Design Patterns
- Hands-on experience in CORE JAVA
- Hands-on working experience with Spring Boot and microservices
- Hands-on working experience on Google Cloud Platform/Amazon Web Services or equivalent
- Hands-on experience in creating REST APIs
- Proficient in using tools like Postman or equivalent.
- Practical knowledge and hands-on development experience on different databases especially Oracle and MySQL
- Proficient in writing/understanding PL/SQL objects like stored procedures, triggers.
- Knowledge of UNIX
- Hands on experience with integration to different middleware like MuleSoft, SAG web methods etc
- Exposure to version control tool- GIT is preferable.
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business or related field or related work experience
- Customer oriented, self-motivated and team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Excellent time management and prioritising skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Quick learner with strong interest in learning new products and solutions.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Ivonna at email@example.com or call +61433422980.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61433422980.