We’re currently seeking an experienced Analyst/Consultant in Auckland, NZ to work for Asia-Pacific’s leading transformation consultancy. Our client is the #1 advisory firm in APAC for complex industrial property projects. This is a unique opportunity for a developing, confident, and capable Senior Analyst to be part of a team that delivers best in class solutions in the Supply Chain and Logistics solutions arena.
- Working in a collaborative environment with each other and the clients as a team supporting every person to develop themselves further and be their best.
- You will be working in a #1 advisory firm in APAC for business transformation and end-to-end supply chain solutions.
- This role offers job stability and overall job satisfaction for the right person. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business, and to be part of a team that works together to provide quality services to their clients.
- This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a long-term professional role that offers job stability and overall job satisfaction.
- Hybrid working structure offered (2days office work; 3days work from home).
- Competitive salary (circa $90K-$100K + Kiwi saver).
- Work within an experienced Strategy Project Team to deliver requirements for multiple clients.
- Ability to conceptualize and model supply solution alternatives to agreed client requirements.
- Engage and develop effective working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment to project deliverables.
- Specify data requirements and work with clients to extract/collect this and format to enable its use within the project.
- Perform the manipulation of large databases and data cleansing using Excel and database tools.
- Develop project documentation that is of a standard that can be presented to a client.
- Competently undertake quantitative analysis, under guidance from project managers and directors
- Develop business case models to establish the investment case for proposed transformations.
- Supporting the preparation and delivery of project management plans.
- May be required to travel nationally and internationally as per client requirements.
How to apply
If this role peaks your interest, email your CV to email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.