We’re currently seeking an experienced Consultant/Senior Consultant in Sydney to work for Asia-Pacific’s leading transformation consultancy. Our client is the #1 advisory firm in APAC for complex industrial property projects. This is a unique opportunity for a developing, confident, and capable Consultant to be part of a team that delivers best in class solutions in the Supply Chain and Logistics solutions arena.
- Working in a collaborative environment with each other and the clients as a team supporting every person to develop themselves further and be their best.
- You will be working in a #1 advisory firm in APAC for business transformation and end-to-end supply chain solutions.
- This role offers job stability and overall job satisfaction for the right person. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the business, and to be part of a team that works together to provide quality services to their clients.
- This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a long-term professional role that offers job stability and overall job satisfaction.
- Hybrid working structure offered (2days office work; 3days work from home).
- Supply Chain and logistics functional knowledge in key supply chain areas, such as distribution network design, warehousing and DCs, domestic and international freight, inventory, S&OP, logistics finance, etc.
- Previous supply chain experience from 3PL/LSPs, consulting or supply chain functions in other industries.
- Advanced data analysis skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Advanced presentation skills using Microsoft PowerPoint and Word.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally previous experience in project management.
- In addition to relevant experience within project administration, the successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding people skills; possess a strong commercial and business focus.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.