Our client was founded in 1995 with the goal of becoming Australia’s most trusted provider of logistics management solutions.
They specialise in logistics management supporting over 80 leading brands across multiple categories, both in Australia and abroad.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an HR Coordinator to join their team in Melbourne Airport, Victoria.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist with the preparation of Job advertisements, both internally and externally.
- Review candidates and prepare short list for Managers.
- Schedule appointments and send updates to candidates.
- Assist the HR Manager with the interview process.
- Assist with Reference Checks, organising medicals, police checks and candidate testing.
- Assist with the preparation of Contracts.
- Prepare Induction schedule for new employees.
- Liaise with relevant team and Manager to ensure everything is in place for the commencement date.
- Track any training requirements needed for the new employee and work with the Manager on a solution.
- Ensure the probation review periods are in place and actioned by relevant management in accordance with the time frames.
- Assist with the Performance Review and Development Plan process.
- Organise training for employees as required.
- Explore internal and external training providers/opportunities.
- Expand upon current Induction training process.
- Assist with Reward and recognition programs.
- Coordinate end of employment tasks.
- Assist with Exit Interviews.
- Assist with the administration tasks relating to payroll (which is processed offshore).
- Employee file management (electronic and manual).
- Ad-hoc tasks as directed.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following:
- Minimum 2 years in a generalist HR position.
- Freight experience ideal (preferred).
- Recruitment experience ideal.
- Experience using ELMO (Preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including Executive level.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proven ability to identify and introduce process improvements.
- Understanding the importance of delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Understanding best practice in HR.
- Improvement focus.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Confident to manage up as required.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Professional conduct and presentation.
- Sound IT competency, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Sound knowledge of HR Principals
- ELMO experience ideal but not essential
- Influencing skills.
- Able to work collaboratively within a team environment at all levels.
- Develop strong relationships with the Executive and employees.
- Passionate for the employee/customer.
- Resolution orientated.
- Team orientated.
- Thrives under a time pressured environment.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Effective communicator.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- High Morals.
- Continuous improvement focus.
- Influence others based on logic, data and the objective merits of a situation and anticipating the feelings, needs and concerns of others.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.