Our client, well known for their package seed line, was established in Auckland in the late 1800s. They now produce and distribute a wide variety of garden items. These include fertilizers, pesticides, garden supplies, seeds for lawns, and potting soil.
They are one of those long-established Australasian companies and has established itself as an integral part of Australian and New Zealand’s gardening history.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor to join their team in Wyee, Central Coast, New South Wales.
- Lead, improve and grow the Wyee site at an operational level. This includes implementing efficiency improvement opportunities in all areas of the Wyee site and ensuring that the site manufacturing team delivers on its strategic and operational imperatives.
- Will involve a high level of engagement with the site safety advisor, production planner, process engineer and the maintenance team as well as a small warehousing
and distribution function.
- Ensuring production requirements for composting and pelletising Dynamic Lifter and a range of growing media and fertiliser blended products that are packed off in various formats.
- Working within a well-supported team that values its high performing engagement and enablement culture.
Qualifications & Skills
- Could be from a process engineering background looking for growth into a management role and is genuinely enthusiastic about being involved in implementing change and continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment.
- Strives for resources and process harmony.
- Understands how the supply chain functions both at an individual department level (Safety, planning, manufacturing, and distribution) but also as a whole.
- Ability to engage a team in delivering challenging objectives in a positive work environment.
- People and process understanding, motivating, influencing, and enabling others.
- Professional about conflict and behavioural management.
- Demonstrated manufacturing acumen.
- Problem solving skills.
- Financial awareness in relation to a production environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn systems-based monitoring and reporting and relevant compliance.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Ivonna at email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.