DC Design Consultant
Our client is the leading business transformation consultancy in Asia-Pacific. They have the supply chain knowledge and skills to transform businesses with end-to-end supply chain solutions across Australia and Asia.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a DC Design Consultant to join their team in Sydney or Melbourne.
About the role
Accountable for deploying superior analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate solution alternatives and establish financial justification for their diverse range of clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with experienced project teams to deliver requirements for multiple clients
- Collate and evaluate complex information to solve critical problems.
- Conceptualise and model supply chain solution alternatives to agreed client requirements.
- Assess the effectiveness of broad supply chain and logistics processes for their clients through the development of discounted cash flow business cases
- Produce high quality reporting on time
- Engage and develop effective working relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment to project deliverables.
- Drive and support initiatives to create a highly engaged, high performing culture.
- Being a visible role model
- Utilise internal systems in accordance with expectations
Skills, Experience, & Qualifications
To be eligible for this opportunity, you will need to have the following:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multiple industry experience, ideally within Retail, 3PL and FMCG
- Experience in working through the delivery of major projects.
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver against customer and business requirements.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management
- High level commercial and business acumen
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office tools
Character & Values
- Strategic and commercial mindset: Ability to deliver strong commercial results that align with strategic priorities.
- Innovation, Insight and Quality: Leverages technical and behavioural excellence to offer innovative insights and sustainable solutions.
- Client relationships & market growth: Builds and maintains supportive networks, listens to client challenges, and converts opportunities to services.
- Communication & influence: Highly competent communicator and presenter with the ability to influence others and deal with ambiguity.
- Leading self & others: Promotes diversity of thinking and psychological safety. Has a commitment to ongoing professional development.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.