We are collaborating with a nationwide contract logistics agency that furnishes comprehensive supply chain solutions including a variety of storage and processing operations and brings extra value through on-the-spot stock monitoring, repackaging, stock administration, and quality inspection operations.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join their team in South Brisbane.
- The successful candidate will need to be a strong mentor and coach to a new / inexperience team and create a strong and positive culture onsite.
- The successful candidate will need to train the team members, create efficient warehouse flows, and then run the day-to-day operation very efficiently and to profitability targets.
- The successful candidate will be a good people manager, with great soft skills and communication skills.
Qualifications & Skill
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment that is eCom 3PL.
- There will be automation onsite, so the successful candidate will need to drive the change management journey with the team, to achieve a successful implementation and then ongoing improvements.
- A track record of being highly customer-focused and customer-facing – video & phone calls, emails, chats, etc. and always representing the best of the company.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Ivonna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.
- A shortlist of candidates will be presented to our client on 1st of March. They will pick who they want to interview and if successful, you will be asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Only at that time, once the NDA is signed, will we be able to release information about the client.