Lead Consultant – Retail Planning
Our client is a global management consulting firm focused on operations strategy and transformation.
They have offices in Paris, London, Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Atlanta, Auckland, Chicago, Dusseldorf, Hong Kong, Lausanne, Melbourne, Mumbai, Riyadh, Singapore, and Sydney, among other places. With over 400 consultants in 15 offices worldwide, they can provide clients with local support as well as their renowned understanding of global best practice.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Consultant – Retail Planning to join their team in Sydney or Melbourne.
- Understands the theory of different client-centred consulting styles and explores its application.
- Skilled in at least one technical area or strong analytical capability.
- Understands and uses selected methodologies and propositions.
- Actively listens to clients and understands their issues.
- Seeks client feedback on immediate work that is being delivered.
- Engages with clients at different levels as needed.
- Manages their own work and deliverables in line with project objectives and budgets.
- Keeps the project manager regularly informed of progress.
- Raises issues when uncertain or unclear.
- Demonstrates initiative.
- Creates high quality outputs.
- Reaches solid and justifiable conclusions.
- Communicates clearly and has high professional standards.
- Undertakes work in an accurate and robust way, clearly documenting assumptions and ensuring an audit trail is evident.
- Recognises and highlights inconsistencies in data.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Jerrin at email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.