Supply Chain Planner
Founded in 2014, our client is a hyperscale data centre specialist that develops and operates large scale wholesale data centres. They design, build, and operate the largest independent hyperscale data centers in the region, making them more secure, available, efficient, and scalable.
They are poised for rapid growth, having opened their first and largest hyperscale data center in Australia in 2017, and now operate throughout the APAC region.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team in North Sydney.
- Responsible for reporting on the key milestones on supplier deliverables across multiple projects and regions.
- Forecasting, coordinating, and overseeing the timely execution of pre-shipment checks at supplier facilities, with subsequent distribution of inspector reports to internal stakeholders and broader project teams (in collaboration with inspection partners).
- Coordinating in-factory testing and commissioning events with stakeholders.
- Hosting weekly update and progress calls with suppliers and general contractors.
- Issuing weekly reports to internal stakeholders and the wider audience where necessary.
- Assisting project managers with troubleshooting on any potential supplier delays.
- Tracking and monitoring vessel shipments and general shipping risks in the current climate. Gathering data for the purpose of collaborating with supply chain and procurement colleagues in the establishment of supplier KPIs, scorecards and strategic cost down initiatives.
Qualifications & Skill
- Ideally, you are a Supply Chain professional with 2+ years’ experience in the construction industry or similar.
- You have an educational qualification in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Business Analytics. Other qualification areas may be considered where relevant.
- You have stakeholder management experience, with a track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships.
- You have a strong grounding in the global logistics arena and can identify opportunities to optimize supply lines where possible.
- Linguistic capabilities in mandarin Chinese and/or Japanese is desirable.
- All other duties and responsibilities which are reasonably incidental to the above.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Jerrin at Jerrin@bconsult.io
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.