Major Account Manager
Our client was founded in 1995 with the goal of becoming Australia’s most trusted provider of logistics management solutions.
They specialise in logistics management supporting over 80 leading brands across multiple categories, both in Australia and abroad.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Major Account Manager to join their team in Eastern Creek, New South Wales.
- High level service delivery for customer portfolio.
- Business relationship development at all levels of both customers and related carriers.
- Continual review and analysis of customer usage reports.
- Maintenance of customer records for customer/carrier related activities.
- Successful deployment of their sales strategy.
- Effective internal business communication of customer and carrier services and supporting requirements.
- Identification, development, and implementation of customer KRA’s (Key result areas) KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Identification of continuous improvement opportunities for the customer and improved yield opportunities for AFS.
- Professional conduct with internal and external customers.
Qualifications & Skills
- Diploma level Transport & Logistics discipline or relevant experience.
- Diploma level business management or relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in a senior Business Development or Account Management or Customer Service role.
- Personal computer and recognised key application skill.
- Ability to work under pressure during intense situations.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to identify and introduce ideas to enhance and increase customer and service provider quality.
- Highly developed communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to work within both structured and unstructured work environments.
- Excellent time management.
- High IT competency including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Professional conduct and presentation.
- Experience in responding to tenders.
- High level of general business acumen.
- High level of general knowledge of various transportation models.
- Experience in a professional analytical environment.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Ivonna at email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.