Senior Consultant OMS
Our client designs, builds and delivers supply chain, omnichannel and inventory software to support sales. They were founded in 1990, they have over 1200+ global customers and have spent over $650 million in R&D between 2009 and 2020.
They have over 3,400 employees world-wide with core markets in Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Goods, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Medical and Pharmaceutical, Third-Party Logistics, Carrier, Government.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant OMS to join their team in either Sydney OR Melbourne.
- Proactively troubleshoots and resolves issues that arise during the implementation. Updates and maintains the project issues list, which includes prioritizing the issues.
- Performs detailed design for client specific enhancements.
- Mentor other consultants.
- Works with customer to test and implement interfaces between Manhattan products or external systems.
- Works directly with the customer project team (primarily onsite) during configuration, testing, training, and implementation. Leads parts of the CRP.
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of a particular product or platform to the completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Performs professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly defined issues.
- Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve.
- Plans most aspects of work within specified deadlines with some need to change the priorities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience working with APIs, Google Pub/Sub, Postman, and JSONs.
- Knowledge of Order Management Systems (i.e., IBM Sterling, Fluent Commerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Four-year bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business, or related field
- 3 years of experience working in a client or customer facing role within a supply chain or software organization
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.