Our client is one of the most rapidly expanding AI-powered digital transformation organizations in the world today.
Their platform is the premier cloud-based, AI-powered platform assisting global companies across industries in transforming their supply chain, commercial, finance, and sustainability decision-making for digital age volatility and complexity. They currently have offices in Europe, Asia, and Oceania, and are headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Director to join their team in Singapore.
- Manage a regional pipeline of accounts through the entire sales lifecycle from lead qualification through final sales and ongoing maintenance/upsell.
- Responsible for developing deep and broad relationships at accounts by a consistent calling effort including meetings, social events, emails, and calls.
- Work closely with one or more industry vertical focused leaders in a matrixed organization to execute sales cycles specific to the industry of each clients.
- Once trained, you will give presentations and product demos to potential prospects and conduct discovery meetings to determine their needs and purchase timing.
- Experience in highly consultative sales involving multiple parties at the client and internally is highly desirable.
Qualifications & Skills
- 7 – 15 Years of Experience years of direct sales experience with a track record of top performance
- Strong understanding of supply chain planning concepts (mandatory)
- Strong presentation skills especially to senior management and multiple stakeholders
- Infectious hustle, energy, and persistence
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted senior-level relationships and translating them to commercial success
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, and an entrepreneurial mindset
- High emotional quotient and experience navigating decision making at complex matrixed enterprises
- Enjoy being in front of clients and being successful by making them successful
- Transparency and frequent communication are key.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Singapore.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.