Sales & Business Development Manager
Our client is an Australian owned and operated company that was founded in 2018 with the aim of offering the finest solutions for the problems that inevitably affect the value of our fresh food supply chain.
They are at the forefront of logistics management, assisting fresh food supply chains in giving consumers access to fresher, healthier produce. They are a rapidly expanding technology firm that offers farmers and retailers timely and insightful data by fusing hardware, software, and analytics into a single approachable, user-friendly service.
They provide a broad and interesting work environment tied to the problems and solutions of the 21st century food supply as a business that values a varied workforce in a supportive team culture of creative thinkers and active problem-solvers.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Sales & Business Development Manager to join their team all over Australia.
- Be accountable for the sales relationship between our client and their customers.
- Be required to meet sales targets and develop annual budgets and sales projections to support operational activities.
- Develop leads and Opportunities to sell the service to Australian producers.
- Work directly with growers, packers, exporters, other supply chain stakeholders, industry, and R&D agencies to understand their supply chain challenges and ambitions to determine if our client’s service has an application and so that short-term and longer-term sales targets can be achieved.
- Work closely with our client’s Ops and Tech teams and Customer Account Managers to support the customer experience.
- Provide insights into customer demand and service performance, to continuously improve service offering.
- Assist in organising and participate in industry events and trade shows as necessary
- Be a champion of supply chain management in the Australian fresh produce industry.
Qualifications & Skills
- You will have a strong background in sales & account management.
- You can generate and convert sales leads
- Ideally, you will have experience in one of the following: Horticulture/Meat/Seafood Production, Retail/Fresh Grocery Logistics, Logistics & Freight Forwarding, Supply Chain software, 5+ years and understanding supply chains across the industry.
- You will be professional and respect the confidentiality of business information to which you will have access.
- You are dynamic, self-sufficient, and enthusiastic, and enjoy selling
- You are comfortable working in an environment that rewards outcomes and accountability.
- You have attention to detail and excellent communication skills throughout the sales process
- You will need to be willing to travel when necessary.
- There is flexibility on where this role is based, depending on you, your skills and network. Our client plans to place a network of representatives across the country.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application and/or email your resume to email@example.com or call +61409090434.
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfill the above criteria and have working rights in location.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time on +61409090434.