Senior DC Design Consultant
Our client is Asia-Pacific’s leading business transformation consultancy. They help clients implement cutting edge solutions that revolutionise how they work, transforming the journey from source to end customer. Their specialist team brings deep industry experience to optimise the entire value chain, from top-of-the-funnel demand generation right through to final fulfilment.
They offer seamless end-to-end solutions and can also offer expert advice about one section of the process, future-proofing businesses in a fast-changing environment.
Support a diverse range of clients across various industries by leveraging substantial operational and design expertise to lead, develop and drive tailored solutions aligned with company practices. Leading and driving project teams to result in successful delivery of projects on time and within budget.
- Warehouse and Process Solutions projects and provide guidance on solution development and deliverable outcomes.
- Manage projects efficiently to ensure timeframes and budgets are achieved.
- Liaise with clients to understand the problem they are endeavouring to resolve; help articulate the problem and develop and approach for resolving the problem and communicate our understanding of the requirement to ensure scope is clearly understood.
- Engage with senior client executives to explain the solution meaningfully to non-technical people and concisely articulate costs and benefits of proceeding with recommended solutions.
- Maintain professional knowledge of operational and design leading practices to support the development of relevant solutions.
- Support the development, maintenance and usage of standard methodologies templates, benchmarking information and industry solution information within the Warehouse and Process Solutions Team.
- Exceed customer expectations regarding professional standards, quality of deliverables, and responding flexibly and innovatively to their individual needs.
- Align with the operating culture of collaboration, accountability, innovative thought leadership, communication, and quality.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Ideally possesses relevant tertiary qualification
- 10+ years’ industry experience within Logistics
- DC Design experience, ideally with varying automation solutions or WMS implementation and usage experience with multiple WMS systems
- Previous experience in a Distribution Centre Solutions delivery role (internal or external) essential.
- Operational experience would be highly valued.
- Cross industry experience
- Extensive experience in leading the delivery of major projects.
- Leadership and executive level stakeholder engagement skills
- Extremely developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities to deliver client and business requirements
- An executive level commercial and business focus/acumen
- Effective communication skills at all levels of organisations
- Excellent excel and document writing skills
- Systems Knowledge: AutoCad, Sketch-up or other animation experience is valued, Advanced Excel, WMS and Powerpoint
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Tony Richter at email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.