Our client has been in operation for over 6 decades, managing logistics from Supplier Dock to Restaurant. Offering a leading global supply chain solution to restaurant chains, our client prides itself on delivery unmatched value for customers. They have a network of distribution centres in all capital cities across Australia and New Zealand and are well known for leading the standard when it comes to on-time delivery, efficiency and safety.
As Project Manager, your role is to support the Strategy team to help to develop the organisation’s continuous improvement and growth plans. To develop strategies in line with key business imperatives and objectives, ensuring continued business improvement and enhancement year on year.
- Engage in world class project management ensuring that the messaging is focused on the right way and that business plans are world class.
- Develop and implement external benchmarking and comparison measures that support strategies and tactics for business improvement.
- Develop and Implement reports and provide analysis on key business improvement metrics.
- Implement strategies and tactics to measure success and benefits of strategic initiatives and business plans post approval to ensure alignment with key stakeholders.
- Drive initiatives with cross functions and business partner functions to share best practices across the business.
- Drive initiatives and work collaboratively with cross functions and business partner functions to develop key business improvement metrics which simplifies complex data and assists in the measurement of success.
- Implement initiatives to assist the local business to understand how the strategy team is tracking towards success.
- Develop initiatives that builds trust with the customer and aims towards improving customer satisfaction.
- Continue to lead the project board review process and continue to improve and develop the ability of the broader business to submit and deliver on successful projects.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Relevant degree in business, supply chain or IT
- Proven project management experience
- Proven experience managing customer expectations
- Understanding of financial concepts
- Previous experience managing people and working towards common goals and targets
- 7 years commercial experience
- Advanced office skills excel, word, ppt & visio
- Fantastic communication skills at all levels
- Great can-do attitude
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Jerrin Francis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time