Our client is the leading business transformation consultancy in Asia-Pacific. They have the supply chain knowledge and skills to transform businesses with end-to-end supply chain solutions across Australia and Asia.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Manager to join their team in either Sydney or Melbourne.
- Manage the resourcing portfolio for the Supply Chain Division, working in conjunction with the Geo leads and ED of Supply Chain to ensure all resourcing needs are met with the best use of people and skills.
- Regularly review key metrics including capacity, utilisation, forecast accuracy, and resourcing demand vs. supply of staff to influence decision making.
- Generate weekly resourcing reports including availability reporting, weekly variances, forecasted utilisation and other ad-hoc reports for management.
- Work with business/project leads to review underperforming projects and identify action plans to mitigate.
- Work with Line Managers and Geo Leads to understand skills within the business to assist with resource planning, hiring conversations and individual staff development.
- Identify skills shortages within the talent pool and discuss with leadership team for action.
- Regularly review project forecasts and support with data updates in Project Works as necessary to ensure accuracy and timely updates of information.
- Regularly review financial metrics relevant to resourcing and project performance– project margin, charge rates, utilisation and forecasted revenue in conjunction with the Finance Team.
- Work with the New Business team to understand future pipeline and new project set up for resourcing and revenue forecasting purposes.
- Promote better use and understanding of effective forecasting and data quality across systems, including identifying opportunities for continuous improvement across these areas.
Qualifications & Skills
- Relationship skills including communicating, influencing and Stakeholder Management.
- Developing and sustaining long term relationships with key stakeholders in the business, Resource Management, and other operational areas.
- Communicate with impact using different communication styles.
- Delivering outcomes that build relationships by taking into account the different needs of multiple stakeholders, balancing the needs of individuals and those of the business.
- Resilient and self-starter.
- Agile mindset and embrace change.
- Anticipating and recognising when conflict may occur and work to resolve these through supporting and escalating if required.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Tony at email@example.com
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.