Our client designs, builds and delivers supply chain, omnichannel and inventory software to support sales. They were founded in 1990, they have over 1200+ global customers and have spent over $650 million in R&D between 2009 and 2020.
They have over 3,400 employees world-wide with core markets in Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Goods, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Medical and Pharmaceutical, Third-Party Logistics, Carrier, Government.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team in either Sydney OR Melbourne.
Join a dynamic team delivering solutions supporting client’s strategic goals. In this role you will provide project management expertise across industry leading solutions in Warehouse Management and Omni-Channel supply chain management.
Focused on multiple industries with significant exposure to retail clients you will support new customer engagement and digital retail
transformation. You will spend significant periods interacting with multiple stakeholders including senior executives.
- Coordinates all aspects of a product or service offering project for a client, from inception to installation.
- Accountable for project milestone achievement and budget targets.
- Typically involves extensive interaction with customer stakeholders (including C-suite) sales, systems engineering, product development, and other members of global crossfunctional teams.
- Project is typically focused on developing a solution based on company’s product suite and the successful delivery in accordance with project goals as agreed with client/customer.
- Project management skills, rather than technical skills, are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage competing interests.
- Responsible for co-ordinating internal resources which requires careful planning and co-ordination with local leaders.
- Bachelors or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business, or a related field.
- Significant experience required including 5 years of experience in project management role or related experience in supply chain operations and/or technical environments.
- PMI certification is preferred but not essential.
How to apply
If you are interested in this unique opportunity please submit your application or email Ivonna at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good to know
A Recruitment Pool may be established for future roles with similar focus capabilities. A file will be created for you on our database for future reference. This will be available to our team in order to facilitate any suitable future hiring initiatives. Therefore, you will also be added to our mailing list.
Diversity & Inclusion
We welcome and encourage applications from all ages and genders, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, refugees and those with disability.
- Please only apply if you fulfil the above criteria and have working rights in Australia.
- Due to time constraints, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However, we welcome you to give us a call for feedback on your application at any time.